sábado, 24 de marzo de 2018

WEEK 7: PERSUASION


  •  Find out expressions to express persuasion, different from the ones offered in the textbook.


Give it a try.
* Try them on.
* Believe me, you’ll have fun times.
* Don’t be a spoilsport.
* It will be fun, I’m sure.
* You’ll enjoy
 it. Go.
* You won’t regret it.
* This is once in your lifetime, don’t waste it.
* It’s your only chance, try it.
* You wouldn’t find them twice, come on!
* You’ll never feel sorry about
 it.
* Not even for me/for my sake?


Some expressions to express hypothesis:
  • If ...
  • What if ...
  • What you have done if ...?
  • What might have happened if ...?

  • Tell us what you've done this week to improve your English.
This week in order to improve my English I have watched a film "Tess of the d'Urbervilles: A Pure Woman Faithfully Presented" based on a novel by Thomas Hardy. 



Nassira Dahmani

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario