domingo, 17 de diciembre de 2017

MAKING DECISIONS (week 13)

  • SPLIT, REVIEW.


Having seen "Split", which is a recent American psychological terror movie, I have to say that it was really amazing. I liked it from the beginning till the end, I couldn't keep my eyes away from the screen. It is not only a suspense movie but it also deals, in a slightly way, with abuse and psychological health. 

This film was created by the famous director M. Night Shyamalan, who has also directed well known films such as "After earth" and "Avatar". The fact is that after having seen this film I was left with a sense of wanting more. The film is about a man that has 23 personalities and it happens that there are two personalities that take the control over the other ones and they let out a kind of "beast" that only feeds on impure people. The impure people are those ones that have had a simple life with  no suffering. 

                                     Image result for split movie



I do not have favorite films but my favorite books are:

Resultado de imagen de khaled hosseini books


                                                  Resultado de imagen de daughters of shame

 In order to improve my English I have read and done some exercises form the teacher's website so that I prepare January's exam. I have also seen an episode of Riverdale, an American series.

                                          

Sara Bahadi















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario