viernes, 15 de diciembre de 2017

YOU LIVE AND LEARN (week 11):


I have found a website that deals with studying abroad opportunities and I am going to comment what studying abroad means to me and the conveniences of getting involved in this.
This is an essay of a student that tells her experience of studying abroad.     

  • As she mentions, studying abroad is a difficult decision, due to the fact that you can feel lonely and sad at first, but then you will start to know new people and the best facts is that you will improve in the language of the country you visited and you are going to became an independent person. 

  • I reckon that when you start traveling and discover other places, you are more interested in the world, which has more than one country, not only yours and you become a citizen of the world. 


  • Finally, the experience and anecdotes of this girl can encourage other people to be able to travel abroad. As she says, the university where she studies encourages its students to study abroad. The university in which I study also provides talks to go on Erasmus and be brave. With the encouragement and help provided by the university, I would like to go on Erasmus next year, even if it is a semester, as this girl did because it is an opportunity in life that you will never be able to live again.

A few years ago I met a girl from England at a campsite and we continued to communicate on Facebook. This week what I have done to improve my English has been talking to Mia (the girl I met) about the career she is studying and about her family, since on holidays they go to a different country and this summer maybe they will return to Spain.


Lorena Conesa Martínez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario