martes, 29 de mayo de 2018

Game Over (WEEK 15):





The course has almost finished and in order to say goodbye to the subject and to the experience writing this blog, I will give my opinion on what I think about this subject.

First of all, I think that my English level has improved thanks to the type of exams we do. The contents that we have practiced are of a C1 level and it is something that has helped me with other subjects. All the activities of writing essays that we have done were also very useful. We had to read a play by Hamlet and then do different types of essays with a vocabulary appropriate to the level required.

The only thing that I would change, would be the dynamics of the classes. I would have liked to review more grammar, although in the previous years we have already reviewed a lot. However, with this higher level, it would have been good to do grammar exercises according to the content of the exam. Nonetheless, the web page provided by the teacher is very helpful and there you can find exercises related to the grammar that will appear in the exam.

The classes with the reader, they seemed interesting and improved my hearing, as it helped us prepare for the listening that we would then have to do in the exam.

Finally, the experience of having to write entries in a blog related to the contents seen in class has been very interesting and entertaining. I would like to implement this technique with other subjects.


It has been a great year, see you next year with new subjects!




LORENA CONESA MARTÍNEZ.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario