martes, 29 de mayo de 2018

WEEK 15: GAME OVER


                       OPINION ABOUT THE BLOG AND THE SUBJECT.





First and foremost, I have enjoyed a lot writing on the blog. It helped me not only to write but think in English. I truly believe that it was useful for improving my writing skills. In addition to that, I believe the last section (which was about writing what I have done in the last week) was a great way of organization, at leas for me, that way I could realize how  much effort I have put in improving my English and it encouraged me to do more. The only thing that was hard for me is that sometimes I did not know when the teacher would upload a new task so I had to check the blog from time to time, and when I forgot, I found that the teacher had uploaded 20 entries more. As for the subject, Lengua inglesa IV, I can only complain about the book we had this year, It seems quite basic for the complex level that we wanted to reach, although the summaries of the last pages were not too bad. What I liked the most about the subject is the teacher's website since it was quite complete. 


See you next year.


Sara Bahadi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario