martes, 6 de febrero de 2018

LENGUA INGLESA IV (week 1):

LANGUAGE: 


The image of this map shows the languages spoken in the world. I am learning English and French but also, I am going to mention which languages I would like to learn. 

Japanese → I believe that learning this language is very important for the future. Most of the world's population is Japanese, so I think that this language will increase and each time more will be spoken. Besides, I am very impressed by the fact that a simple symbol can mean several words. 


Portuguese → This language is also spoken by much of the world population. It is a very romantic language that is very useful whether you travel to Portugal or travel to Brazil. Also, I think it would be easy to learn this language because it has a certain similarity with Spanish. 


Finally, in order to improve my English this week, I saw the film "The Wolf of Wall Street" in English with subtitles also in English and I liked it so much that I want to start reading the book also in English. In addition, I have seen many series in its original version with English subtitles.
Another book that I want to start reading is "Little Women" because it has always caught my attention.




LORENA CONESA MARTÍNEZ. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario