domingo, 11 de febrero de 2018

WEEK 1: Language


Map of the world languages







Nowadays, learning languages is very important. The more languages you know the more open doors you will find. Not only for finding a job but also for communicating and getting in touch with other cultures. If It was in my hand, I would like to learn as many languages as possible. However, as this is too difficult, the main languages I will learn in the future would be French, Japanese, Arabic and Italian. Even when there are many people that say that old people have more difficulties to lean languages, I feel that languages can be learnt at an age, it does not matter if you get old and start a new one.

I think that learning languages like Japanese or Chinese is extremely useful due to globalization and the great influence that we constantly receive form these countries.

As I wanted to make a great start, I began this last four-month period of this month by reading a book named "The hate u give" which is helping me a lot with my English and also, as I have been doing during the last year, I read contemporary poetry by Rupi Kaur.




SARA BAHADI






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario