miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2017

Urban living (week 9):


During my whole life, I have lived in a house in a pretty quiet town. In front of my house, there is a field and my neighbors have never bothered me. That is why my village is very calm and peaceful. 
Nevertheless, in the future, I would like to live in a big city with a different atmosphere in order to change my environment because everyone wants what they do not have; if I had lived in a crowded city, I would like to rest in a small and quiet town in the future. 

As I mentioned, I would like to live in a city such as Madrid, London or even Tokyo. 





Live would be easier in these cities when I am 50 because if I live in the center and I need to buy something or do anything, I just have to go out and do it. In a town, this is different because when you need something you have to take the car or the bus and move to where that place is. 

But the list of places where I would like to live when I grow up does not end here. I would like to live in...

Barbados:
It is a famous place where you can relax on the beach. 

Hawaii:
This site is reminiscent of the previous one, but the beaches are much more paradisiacal.

And finally, Granada: 

It's a city where I've been five times at least and whose history I love.
This is a photo that I took of the Alhambra at night the last time I visited Granada.

But I would never live in a place where it is too cold, like Norway, because I can not stand that climate! 



Lorena Conesa Martínez. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario