domingo, 26 de noviembre de 2017

Urban living (Week 9)

I have always dreamed of living in a bilingual city where two of the foreign languages I speak more or less, French and English are spoken in that place. That's one of the reasons of why I would like to live in Quebec, a province of Canada, although its official language is French, they also speak English. When I am 50, life in Quebec would not be the same, it would be different and maybe become an independent country. There would be improving on the social infrastructure, many buildings and hotels would be constructed and there would also be more leisure activities for retired people. I hope life in Quebec at the age of 50 would be quite and calm specially for those who want to relax. Moreover, life would be much easier since the development of technology and science.

Imagen relacionada

Geneva is another place where I would like to live. It is a good place due to the fact it is an international city where you can meet people from all over the word.

Imagen relacionada

I would also like to live in a quite village in Seoul, South Korea. It is a peaceful place where you cannot hear a lot of noise and it is next to the centre of the city.

Imagen relacionada

Finally, in order to improve my English, this week I listened to some podcasts in English and wrote down some grammatical notes.

By Nassira Dahmani

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario