jueves, 5 de octubre de 2017

In the public eye (week 3).



The definition of being in the public eye is that a person is famous and he or she appears in magazines, TV... In short, people talk about them and these people are recognised all over the world. 
At times, I wish I were famous due to the fact that many celebrities, whatever their vocation is, have fans who admire them a lot and I wish I could cause that admiration in people. But that is not all, celebrities often do charitable acts so as to help people in need. They raise money to donate it. As they are famous, they raise more money than ordinary people, this is another reason why I would like to be famous and help other people.  


Here, we have got an example. He is David Beckham (a football player), collaborating with Unicef.

Finally and the most selfish part, I would like to be famous for traveling to other countries. Celebrities can travel whenever they want and also, they can go where they want. I love traveling and I wish I could do it when I want, without having to prepare anything. 




Although as it is my life right now is fine. I do not have to avoid the paparazzi and I can do whatever I want without blogs or television programmes that criticize my mistakes. 


Lorena Conesa Martínez. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario